Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chains!!!


Oh!!! Bugger off!!!

That was sweet......

I think I am beginning to like you.

I really really like you.

I miss you every moment you are not with me.

I think, I really think you are the one for me. Is this what is called LOVE???

I hate you. For all the pain I inflict on myself because of You.

Confused!!! :) Will you wait for me??? 'Coz I am pretty sure you are the one for me.

It was a huge mistake. I hate YOU -- for leaving me stranded.

You've made my Life miserable. You've got to take the whole blame. I HATE YOU -- from the depths.

I need help.

It's Ok. Life moves on.

I don't feel that miserable anymore. Infact, I feel fine.

I still miss you sometimes. I think of what could have been. But it still is pretty fine.

???

P.S: Watching ESOTSM multiple times can do this to you. :P Inspired from the awesome idea that is ESOTSM. :)

No comments: