Monday, May 04, 2009

Lazy Weekend


It's been a pretty lazy weekend. Just like any other I've had at Bangalore. Earlier it was the weekly Mock CAT, then the preparations for the GD/PI that kept me engaged and made me stay home. Now there is pretty much nothing on my plate but it still is somehow the same.
With just 1 more month left to savor Bangalore, I seriously hoped for some action. But it just isn't destined to be. Initially the weekend was earmarked for a few treats and a couple of parties to attend. But then a sudden, pleasant surprise had me rescheduling, read cancelling, all my previous plans and left me anticipating a fun weekend. But when you make plans, they are bound to get screwed up. It always happens with me. And get screwed, they did. Royally, in fact.
With all plans conking out, I was really left with nothing better to do but watch soaps on my lappy on a "sooper lazy Sunday". Again..... Sigh!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...maybe i am posting the comment in the wrong topic..neways i would like to congratulate u for getin into one of the most prestigious B-school...u hv gud acad..iit-kgp followed by iim-a followed by maybe a phd in stanford or ias officer:-) I was reading few of ur PI exp and i was greatly impressed at the thought of urs of running an academic insti..already ur parents have taken the initiative in tht direction and wishing tht in future u wil continue to run the insti with greater enthusiasm. i would love to be a part of the good cause already taken up by ur family..maybe u can give me a teaching post ( i am gud at tht:-)) All the best for ur future and keeping rocking as always. God bless u and may his choicest blessings be with u and ur family..
take gud rest during ur weekends..once u join iim maybe u wont have time to sit and relax:-)

Leela said...

We're in the same city. :D

Aditya said...

@ Anonymous
Thanx for the wishes!!!
You didn't leave any traces for me to get back to you in case an opening springs up. [:P]
Jus' Kidding.

@ Leela
And I'll be gone soon. In less than a week.

Anonymous said...

@Aditya
Its easy to trace me...ur close frend in IIT can help u to trace me out :)

Aditya said...

@ Anonymous

I am really bad at solving riddles. So spare me the ordeal or else I'll never be able to trace you out and make the offer. [;)]

Anonymous said...

@Aditya
ur in iim...tht itself tell u can figure out any riddle:)...well post a blog when an opening comes..i shall make myself ready wid my resume