Monday, September 04, 2006

Time to Update!!!!

Yeah!!! Damn right….. Definitely the time to update… its been ages. Haven’t opened my blogger account, for like, 4 months say…No posts, very less blog browsing too.


So what the hell on earth have I been up to the past few months??? Actually speaking, this self imposed exile (distance sounds better, I guess) from blogging has specific reasons(or doesn’t it???)….

Did someone ask me to shy myself away from blogging???

Was I frightened the world would find the real ‘me’???

Was I making a fool of myself ranting in the public domain???

Even I dunno for sure what hit me or kept me out of my blog’s way. Now that I am back (I’ve been able to iron out a few differences too by the way), hopefully the blog gets some regular visitors and also a few posts and a much wanted new lease of life. So dudes, lemme shake some rust off my back and get back to blogging.

No comments: