Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nothing's goin' right

-- A switch in the LAN box trips and the whole wing is mired in darkness ( I mean disconnected from the rest of the world) for one whole week :O No mails, no DC++, no quizroom. For my wingies there is no Orkut, no CS, no AOE. It's worse than being starved.
-- It's my project guide's course and I turn up without doing my assignment. I botch up something clumsily on paper, create a few equations out of thin air, as he arrives checking. He notices the gibberish in my notebook and displays a stern face. What does that mean???
-- I do a little project work on my comp and the comp seems to have aged. Running a slightly cumbersome image conversion program crashes the system and restarts involuntarily. Should I get myself a laptop???
-- I meet my project guide almost after a gap of 20 days and all he says is "Keep meeting me now and then man."
-- I meet my guide for the 4th time in almost a week and he mistakes my aim at redemption for wanting more work and dumps a huge project onto me. What a pity!!! Now I have to work atleast 6 hours a week in the lab. Thank God, it's still coding that I get to do.
-- The first simulated CAT exam and I mess up while blackening the ovals on the OMR sheet.
-- The LAN starts working after a week and I open my inbox to find it empty :O
-- I take up a tag by TF and once Scribefire crashes and the other time the computer reboots for no reason. Rewrote it again from scratch.

Life's turning out quite Crazy. Huge workload and confusing schedules. Priorities keep changing by the minute. I do not know what to do.
I hate my life. Period. As I was telling mom the other day, 96 hours a day still wouldn't suffice to get me complete my work.
And again, I haven't been this busy in years. So I guess I am enjoying it as well. I love my life. How Ironic is that??? Or how much more INSANE can I get???

5 comments:

Shady said...

When nothing's going right, try listening to the song- "Float on" by "Modest mouse" and read the lyrics.

Mail me if you don't find the song in dc.
Btw, no lan for a week? and you survived?

Twilight Fairy said...

well.. well.. the crazygal is rubbing off some of the magic on to your life i see :P

Aditya said...

@ Shady

Whew!!! 'twas a difficult week. Wonder how I survived and more so my AOE n CS obsessed wingies.

Thnx for the song :D
Downloaded it from the net.

Aditya said...

@ Twilight Fairy

Oooh!!! I didn't consider that option.
So is it you and ya 'black'magic???
Though I must confess nothing ever goes right with me anyways anytime.

Krithika said...

frankly i'd have been be quite suprised if this -I hate life- hadn shown up