Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Image Search for Answer Tag

The concept:

* For the 20 questions that have been asked, write down your honest answer (in a word or two).
* Type your answers, one by one, on an exactly-as-written-on-paper basis, in the search bar of any image search engine that you prefer (Flickr / Google Image Search etc.).
* You MUST use the same search engine for all 20 answers.
* For every answer, only from the FIRST page of the search result, save exactly ONE image.
* Once you have a list of 20 images, each corresponding to one answer, compose a post in line with this post that you are reading right now.

I was tagged by: TwilightFairy

I tag: Kishore

Image Search Engine used: Flickr

1. My age:

22

2. I am passionate about:

Books

3. My favorite place:

Beach n The Sand

4. I have a thing for:

Music

5. My comfort zone:

My Bedroom

6. My favorite animal:

Squirrel

7. My kind of art:

Graffiti

8. The town where I was brought up:

Vijayawada

9. The town where I live:

Bangalore

10. A past pet:

Dog

11. A past love:

Basketball

12. Current Love:

F1

13. Best Friends Nickname:

Dumbass

14. I want:

To break Free


15. Screen Name:

Shared

16. A bad habit:

Sleeping

17. A dream:

To conquer the world


18. First job:

Design Studio

19. I miss:

College Life

20. What am I doing right now?

Listening to music

4 comments:

Leela said...

:) I liked the 14th one.

Anonymous said...

Cool raa !! Nice .. life encapsulated in 20 points.

Anonymous said...

Add one more heart now in the 1st one :)

Aditya said...

@ Leela

I would have wished for better pictures on most of the other queries. But the rule said stick to page 1 and I did.....
And yeah, No.14 is my personal fave too.

@ Saiki

Hehe!!! Don't remind me again. The odd grey hairs already do.... :)