Wednesday, October 18, 2006

An Eventful Week

Thursday Night
Ready to leave for Kolkata early in the morning to get my passport done. An obstacle crops up – Rampage has no warden seal on his residence certificate. So forced to stay back.

Friday
Get to know that Inter Hall Technology Quiz is to be held the next day. And then that I have to appear for the selections. Luckily am selected.

Saturday
Inter Hall Tech Quiz.
GOLD
Kiran was on fire. Katoch and Bharat were their usual self. Me as usual was the sober, efficient supporting cast.

Sunday
Started searching for AUTOCAD 3D models on the net in a sincere effort to submit my ITPR assignment. Quite Successful infact. Managed to Google some decent stuff.

Monday
Open IIT Basketball Tournament – Semi Finals
MMM, the first year hall gives RK a run for its money. We sweat and fret to reach the finals. Luck seems to be smiling so far.

Tuesday
Open IIT Basketball Tournament – Finals
RK run KGP Kings quite close in the finals. Final Score: 65-64 in favour of Kgp Kings.
It’s awesome just having given the veterans such a tough fight and it would have been even better had we won, instead of just losing by a whisker.

Tuesday Night
It’s Raghu’s Birthday. After having a sumptuous treat in LS, we head back to find the cycle I’d borrowed from PUTTA stolen!!! Was a rude shock and even right now as I type this stuff out, it looks ridiculous as well as hard to digest.

I’m sorry dude. But not much was in my hands. I’d locked the bicycle properly if I am not mistaken. Hopefully we can trace it back.

I know this ain’t a diary but then I just wanted to make a record of this weird week.

Eventful with a mix of different emotions!!!

Ups….. Downs…. Successes….Disasters…. Who knows what lies in store for us ahead??? Was quite an ODD and DIVERSE week. So I just wanted to make a note of it.

That too with the sentimental stuff I have been upto lately, this would be quite a deviation from the morose stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,Gud to see u deviate from your so called sento....saturated .......posts :)....Congrats for ur gold winning performance in tech quiz..Continue wid ur emotional packed blogging.......Hehe ekkuva ayyinattundi..:)

Anonymous said...

wowo some week u had thr! congrats for the gold, and I understand the "rude shock" you got from the cycle theft.

Krithika said...

hmmm gud..gud,as u say,who knows what lies in store for us..every day is Dramatic! (ok,atleast for me)

Aditya said...

@Nag
Hehe... Good!!! Try that out

@Saiki
tx dude

@sonik
Got the cycle back.... Another wid a similar cycle cud unlock the cycle wid his key!!! Watta lock??? Finally it cud be traced back cos his cycle was left behind.

@Krithika
True... But how I wish everyday wonderful things happen inspite of my pessimistic outlook!!!