Sunday, October 29, 2006

Miss You Grandpa

God's finger touched him, and he slept.
--
Alfred Lord Tennyson

On the 28th of October 2006, God looked around Heavens and sensed something missing. His garden felt the need of a fragrant flower – a flower that would radiate out sufficient warmth, love and compassion.

He looked upon Mother Earth and found your loving face.

God was Jealous; He wanted you to grace the heavens.
God wanted you in His Kingdom; He wanted you to share your love up there.

Henceforth his angel rode to earth: to pick you and place you in your rightful place – God’s heavenly abode.

You might physically be no more with us, but then you will remain in our memories forever and ever.

I will Miss you Grandpa.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Void created by your absence will be hard to fill. But your teachings and love will carry me throughout. I just want to let it be known what a fabulous Grandpa you had been!!! Thank you Grandpa for the many things you taught me in life, for caring for me, for listening to me.

P.S : I do not know if it is right or wrong to express my sincere sentiments – esp. during my grief – in a forum as open and public as this. But since I couldn’t be beside the person I so very loved during his last moments has gotten me so forlorn. I do not even know how he would feel reading this from the heavens up above. I desperately feel like talking to him – The fact that he is no more only is intensifying the feeling. Such an irony.

Am getting so damn nostalgic as well. Thoughts don’t cease. Time seems like it has come to a standstill. Just can’t wait till I get home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May his soul rest in peace...
dont worry adi!!
its all in t game of life...

Anonymous said...

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."

Ur grandpa is very happy and comfortable in ur hearts......When u all are fine and happy its then when his soul will rest in peace....I can understand how much u all might be missing him physically....But

"When he shall die
Take him and cut him out in little stars
And he will make the face of heav'n so fine
That all the world will be in love with night
And pay no worship to the garish sun."

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry fr wateva has happened...May his soul rest in peace.

Aditya said...

@maha, saiki, ajay

Thanx for ya support!!!