Sunday, March 11, 2007

So Sweet

Someone just told me something so very sweet!!! So very adoring and so very cute!!! Yeah, actually something about me............, yes ME !!!

It is moments like this that brighten up my Life and make it worthwhile. Suddenly makes me realize somebody does appreciate me for what I am and for what I have been.... And Thank You so very much for livening up my everything and assuring that I am not all that bad a person I conjure myself to be!!! More importantly, letting me know what you feel..........

Sounds Cliched. Can't help. Too excited right now............

P.S : Typed out a few hours back. Delayed posting it on the blog.





powered by performancing firefox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D
Don't we all love it?

Krithika said...

..tat sounds great..

Anonymous said...

:O ... ur cho chweeeeet and ur count goes to 2 ..hehehe !!

Aditya said...

@Sonik
Hehe.. Sure we do....
For me it's quite rare tho'

@Krithika
Thnx....

@Dave, StreetDog/hawk
ummmaaa... luv u... be there always