Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Staring down the Abyss


Hermetic.
Claustrophobic.
Petrified.

Couldn't find "One word" that could embody all that I am feeling right now. The English Lexicon still needs expansion. What's your say???

Just like with every other semester ending, I see humongous deadlines, submissions, exams and coupled with these, the rat race to stay ahead of competition. Just fathom this -- BTP, Grand Viva and EndSems. And with the kind of preparation that I have had so far, it doesn't need a psychiatrist to figure out the state of my mind right now.
Just imagine staring down the Abyss and waiting to take the (inevitable) plunge.

P.S : Did I hear Exequies, anyone???


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buddy, this situation is the same for each and every guy out here... A start down the abyss .... I guess will end up in the same abyss again :P :)

Aditya said...

Hehe... All the best for your 6 panel viva [:P]