Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lots of Trouble Blogging

Changed my template yesterday... created a few links.... And all the time i get to see that 403-Forbidden Error page. Lots of encounters with that dreaded page the past 2 days. For the past half an hour, I've made 3 valiant attempts to post the lyrics of MJ's Heal the world -- once it showed a double entry in the blog -- erased those 2 without saving, once the 403 error and the other time I switched to explorer from my trusted Firefox and it ended prematurely quoting some runtime error. Where does the fault lie??? Is it the proxy creating problems or is it the bad server at blogger.com??? Or could the problem be with Internet Explorer or with the blogger himself??? Whatever be it, the post is jinxed. But I will make one more attempt tomorrow -- to post the jinxed article. It's too late(uh huh!!! 4 in the morning is to be called early or late???) to give myself another go at it.

Lots of eventful happenings the past few days. Holi today-- The festival brings with it all those colours -- quite some fun spraying colours on one another. My vest was torn to tatters... Thank God, My short was spared. Had a photo session with those colourful bodies and faces. Well, Slept all day after the Holi bash. Woke up to write the short story for the MOTOFWRD competition - I didn't want to give myself a chance to feel bad for not taking a shot at a competition where the first prize is worth 4 lakhs and also 2 months internship at MOTOROLA. All we needed to do was write a short story or an essay envisioning the future of Seamless Mobility - Don't ask me what that means. Came up with a sick story. Will post it here soon. First let me get a few reviews on that. I had to make myself creative for 30 mins -- How sick can that be??? And after sweating out my grey caps for half an hour, I framed the story in words in about 1 hour -- Man, Things like these can get really tiresome. Just as I submit and begin to relax I get this call for BASKI Practice. Whacko Guys we are... Practice at 11 in the night till 2... And at 4 on the comp blogging it out. Wacky.... Not quite!!!

Now for some serious campus news . Heard that our SSM - the Hall's Second senate member after the Happa or the Hall Prez -- is going to MIT. 3 cheers to Reddy!!! Well even RP's SSM is going to MIT for further studies. Well, What's with these SSM's??? Feels great to know people around you are scaling new peaks. But at the same time there's that insecurity... You begin to think of your future.... Where will I be??? Am I good enough??? Whatever be God's will, Just moving forward with time, hoping for the best. Once again, 3 cheers to Reddy... even tho' he might never ever have a look at my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wat aadi should i tell our Reddy (SSM)...to read ur blog :))!!!hehehe this is ur blog man,u have to work 4 this.i can't do naaa :P .other wise u would have given tat work to me...(remember i have done some kind of works 4 u,though i did wrongly...ur main buildin fig,cuttin ur chart,bringin water 4 u(rarely)haan yaa naa ? "Mama oka help chesi pettara ...Ninnu kaakapothe inkevarini aduguthaa raa !!!" with a cute smile on face...I would like to do all this 4 raa ...bcz u know naa )Hey am i writin a blog in blog :(...

KS said...

motofwrd last date eppudu??? oka sari room ki vachi cheppu

Aditya said...

@nag
So you mean to say I am bossing you... Hmmmmmmmmmm..........Will kill you